The winter season 20/21 will be a slightly different.
Skiing and being outside in the fresh air is good and healthy. The challenge is crowding and queuing before and after skiing.
We at Kaisers Skidbod will do everything we can to make the visit safe for you as a guest and for our staff.
But we need help. Here are some suggestions to make your visit safer and easier.
- Please pre-book your equipment on our website (click here)
Then we have time to prepare your equipment for pickup so everything flows as smoothly as possible on your arrival.
- Digital queuing system when renting.
Download q-channels app Q-CLOUD and take a queue – wait in the cottage, car or out in the fresh air.
Available on appstore and google play
- Get as few as possible in the ski rental
Someone in the party might be waiting outside in the fresh air?
Try the equipment in the cottage, come back if you need to change anything.
- Do you feel sick?
Welcome back when you are healthy.
- To keep distance is to show consideration!
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.
Corona measures in our stores:
- Hand sanitizer at checkouts and dispenser at the entrance
- Plexi glass protection at all checkouts
- Distance floor markings
- Information signs outside and in the store
- Digital queuing system (Q-Cloud app)
- Entrance host the big arrival days
- Disinfection of helmets and boots
- Extended opening hours if necessary